Monday 4 March 2019

Thread Faction #203 Ladies Sports Skort

Ok, now it seems like all I do is sew patterns by Thread Faction 😋 I do sew patterns from other designers, but lately I just want to make a quality garment without having to fiddle around with it. For me, Thread Faction's patterns fall squarely in that group of designers 😊

I would like to show off the latest adult pattern, #203 Sports Skort. It has some really cute options like: a flounce skirt, a flat skirt od a pleated skirt. You can add a super cute and very functional zippered pocket to the back yoke (or leave it off) and the shorts come in two inseam lengths.


Unfortunately, I've recently reinjured my foot, so my plan to take action shots whilst running hasn't really worked out. Instead, here I am in all my yoga stretching glory 😁


This is the first skort I've ever made for myself, but I can see several more of them rapidly appearing in my wardrobe! They are really comfortable and I think the pleated back (view E) is so flattering for my backside 😎

Thread Faction also has a cute girls version that was released a couple of months ago. I'm all about the mummy and me matching clothes phenomenon but I haven't had time to sew up a matching one for any of my three daughters yet.

The Sports Skort is on sale for a limited time. You can purchase it here:

https://threadfaction.com/products/203-ladies-sports-skort-instant-download-pdf-sewing-pattern?fbclid=IwAR2x2jwwvSelrE9oGeAPbJKQ10tCEdxOOAFSjSDJ_BC7YQi2MGKrn4mFbdY

And if you've read this far, you deserve to see a photoshoot outtake 😂



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thread Faction #203 Ladies Sports Skort

Ok, now it seems like all I do is sew patterns by Thread Faction 😋 I do sew patterns from other designers, but lately I just want to make a...